1. Criteria for PTPTN Loan
- Citizen of Malaysia
- Does not exceed 45 years of age on the date of application;
- Been offered a place at IPTA/ IPTS and Polytechnic by fulfilling entry requirements determined by the Ministry of Education and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA);
- Programme pursued must have registration approval from the Ministry of Education;
- For IPTS students, programme pursued must have the Certificate of Accreditation from the MQA and still valid on the date of application;
- For a student who has other qualifications, verification must be obtained from the department or agency as stated above;
- Remaining period of study at time of the application should not be less than one (1) year;
- Has no other sponsor(s); and
- Has opened SSPN account.
How to apply PTPTN loan:
- Open a savings account (Student Personal Account) with CIMB Bank.
- Open SSPN Account at Maybank with RM20.
- Pay RM5.00 to get a PIN number at Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN). The PIN number is valid for only 3 months from the day you obtain from BSN.
- Log on to the PTPTN website (http://www.ptptn.gov.my).
- Fill in PTPTN Application Form with complete supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents:
- Photocopy of BSN PIN number (RM5.00)
- Photocopy of student Identity Card
- Photocopy of Offer
- Photocopy of CIMB Account Statement
- Photocopy of Account Slip or SSPN Card
- Photocopy of SPM/ STPM/ Diploma result
- Photocopy of parents/ guardian Identity Card
- Photocopy of parents/ guardian pay slip/pension (if applicable)
2. Criteria for EPF Loan
- Malaysian Citizen; OR?A Malaysian Citizen who has made Leaving The Country Withdrawal before 1 August 1995 and later opted to re-contribute to the EPF; OR
- A Non-Malaysian Citizen who:
- Has become an EPF member before?1 August 1998; OR
- Has obtained a Permanent Resident?status (PR)
- Has not reached the age of 55 on the?date the application is received by EPF; AND
- Having savings in EPF Account 2
For full terms and conditions, please refer to:?http://www.kwsp.gov.my