Diploma in Multimedia Application
The Diploma in Multimedia Application is designed to train students with skills in developing multimedia contents and maintain a creative mindset when managing and producing multimedia-related products. Students will learn the practical, creative and communication skills necessary to plan design and construct fully interactive multimedia applications. Students are given the opportunity to bring theory to life through case studies and practical exercises using 2D and 3D animation, projection mapping, virtual reality, video e?ects production, as well as managing and developing multimedia teams.
Diploma of Multimedia Application provides the broad fundamental in multimedia skills and design expertise to work in the interactive digital media industry. Students produce products that engage the users and communicate information in an e?ective and interactive manner, prepare graduates for a challenging and dynamic career in multimedia industry. Students provide rational ideas and good concept for better usability in multimedia product. With these skills and knowledge, graduates can become the apprentice in Multimedia Creative ?eld, possesses good communication skills among team members and can lead in producing innovative multimedia product in the country.
- A Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in three (3) subjects; OR
- A Pass in Uni?ed Examination Certi?cate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- A Pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- Passed Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in art and design (Level 3) and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Kolej Komuniti (Level 3, MQF) in related ?eld and a pass in SPM with at least credit in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Teknikal/Vokasional (Level 3,MQF) in related ?eld with minimum CGPA 2.00 and 1 year working experience in relatd ?eld; OR
- A Pass in Creative Multimedia Certi?cate (Level 3, MQF) in related ?eld with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP of 2.00) in one (1) subject; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a grade of Maqbul; OR
- Any other equivalent quali?ctions recognized by the Malaysian Government
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS or its equivalent.
Upon completion of this programme, a graduate can work as