Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in E-Business
The course is designed to provide the business basics including principles of E-Business, speci?c knowledge on E-Business operations, review, consolidate, extend and apply the techniques onto the E-Business. The subjects covers various Web Based Applications including E-Commerce, E-Marketing, E-Business Strategy and others. Students will also be exposed to the best-practice in E-Business, research, critical thinking and e?ective communication.
Equip students with the business concepts, activities of E-Business, evaluate the importance of internet, information and communication technology towards organization growth. Teach students on the di?erent online practices and business strategies to be applied to allow for higher online visibility, accessibility and competitive advantage.
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent quali?cation; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any quali?cations equivalent to Diploma and Advance Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Matriculation / Foundation quali?cation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Uni?ed Examination Certi?cate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; OR
- A Pass in A Level with full passes in two (2) subjects and a credit in Mathematics at O Level
- Any other equivalent quali?cations Is it need to put recognized by the Malaysian Government
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.