Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Administrative Management
Students will be given exposure on the whole spectrum of administrative management such as basic administrative and managerial skills (technical, human and conceptual skills), leadership, professional o?ce procedures, strategic management, human resource management, ethics principles, operations management and quality management.
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Administrative Management (Hons) provides students with a thorough grounding in administrative management concepts and practices, prepare administrative management practitioners with the skills and knowledge to solve administrative issues and develop students’ critical and analytical powers in relation to administrative management.
The module consists of various major areas namely Principles of Management, Professional O?ce Procedures, Managing Human Resource, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing, Total Quality Management, Customer Relationship Management, Ethics for Managers, Principles of Leadership.
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent quali?cation; OR
- A Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum Grade of Jayyid, and a pass Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any quali?cations equivalent to Diploma and Advance Diploma with minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Matriculation / Foundation quali?cation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Pass in Uni?ed Examination Certi?cate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English; OR
- A Pass in A Level with credit in two (2) subjects and a credit in Mathematics at O Level; OR
- Any other equivalent quali?cations recognized by the Malaysian Government
- For international students, it is compulsory to obtain a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
- Admin Executive
- Business Administrative Executive